- Learn the concepts involved in manicures and pedicures;
- Learn to apply artificial nails and UV gel and shellac;
- Develop the necessary skills to manage client files, sales and customer services;
- Learn to perform manicures and pedicures, and apply artificial nails based on market demands.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENT PROFILE
- Passionate about personal health and skin care;
- Great communication skills, with respect to client discretion and moral ethics;
- Attention to detail and ability to work quickly and efficiently.
To be considered for admission to a program leading to an Inter-Dec College Diploma, you must
present your curriculum vitae.
- Two 15 week semesters during the evening;
- A total of 400 hours of training.
As a graduate, you will find work in spas, beauty salons, hotels, resorts, the home care industry and
you can even open your own business!
Inter-Dec College Diploma
On the first day of class, the teacher will provide you with a detailed list of the required materials for the semester and then help find the best deals.
CLASS SIZE & FACILITIES
- Maximum of 10 students per class;
- Professional facilities.
BE A STUDENT FOR A DAY
Come spend the day with our students and teachers. This is a unique opportunity to help you make a
better choice about your education. It’s free of charge and there are no future obligations!
YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM?
Attend one of our free workshops, offered regularly throughout the year directly on campus. The workshop dates are updated regularly on our Facebook Page. A teacher will show you the facilities, explain the objectives of the course and answer all your questions!
For more information, contact us by phone at 514 939-4444 ext. 4281, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org